The Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (11-7, 5-2 Patriot) are at home in Patriot play against the American Eagles (5-11, 1-3 Patriot) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Greyhounds are favored by 9.5 points in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.5.
Loyola (MD) vs. American Predictions
Loyola (MD) vs. American Betting Odds
|Loyola (MD)||-9.5||130.5 points|
Loyola (MD) vs. American Last 10 Games
- Loyola (MD) is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Loyola (MD)’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Greyhounds games averaged four more points (134.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Greyhounds are scoring 0.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- American has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 American games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged seven more points (137.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 63.4, 1.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Loyola (MD) vs. American Betting Trends
- Loyola (MD) has gone 10-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Greyhounds have not covered a spread when they are at least 9.5-point favorites (0-3-1).
- Loyola (MD) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The 68.4 points per game the Greyhounds put up are 7.3 fewer points than the Eagles allow (75.7).
- When Loyola (MD) puts up more than 75.7 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- American has compiled an 11-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 9.5 points or more so far this season, the Eagles have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, eight of American’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Eagles’ 64.4 points per game are just 1.9 fewer points than the 66.3 the Greyhounds allow to opponents.
- American has put together a 5-2 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games it scores more than 66.3 points.
Loyola (MD) vs. American Over/Under Trends
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 130.5 points 11 times this season.
- This season, 12 of American’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 130.5 points.
- The total for the game of 130.5 is 2.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Greyhounds (68.4 points per game) and the Eagles (64.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 142 points per game, 11.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Greyhounds have seen a 139.6 average over/under in their games this season, 9.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.8 points separates the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (137.3 points) and this game’s over/under (130.5 points).
Loyola (MD) Team Leaders
- Cam Spencer: 19.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 47.2 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (33-for-98)
- Jaylin Andrews: 14.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.3 FG%, 29 3PT% (27-for-93)
- Kenny Jones: 8.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (27-for-77)
- Golden Dike: 4.7 PTS, 62.1 FG%
- Milos Ilic: 5.8 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
American Team Leaders
- Johnny O’Neil: 9.6 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Matt Rogers: 9.3 PTS, 64.6 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Elijah Stephens: 5.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.