The Missouri State Bears (14-6, 5-2 MVC) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 22 Loyola Chicago Ramblers (14-2, 5-0 MVC) at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Ramblers have won 10 games in a row. The over/under for the matchup is set at 138.5.
Loyola Chicago vs. Missouri State Predictions
Loyola Chicago vs. Missouri State Betting Odds
|Loyola Chicago||-7.5||138.5 points|
Loyola Chicago vs. Missouri State Last 10 Games
- Loyola Chicago has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Loyola Chicago’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Ramblers games averaged 1.1 fewer points (137.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Ramblers have scored 4.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Missouri State covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Missouri State and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Bears’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.2 points scored. That’s 2.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 76.7, 2.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Loyola Chicago vs. Missouri State Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago has covered the spread nine times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Ramblers are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Loyola Chicago games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Ramblers average 77.9 points per game, 10.4 more points than the 67.5 the Bears give up.
- Loyola Chicago has a 6-6 record against the spread and a 13-0 record overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- Missouri State has registered a 14-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Missouri State’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 22 chances.
- The Bears score an average of 79.1 points per game, 16.9 more points than the 62.2 the Ramblers give up.
- Missouri State is 10-7 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it scores more than 62.2 points.
Loyola Chicago vs. Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- Loyola Chicago and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138.5 points) eight times this season.
- There have been 12 Missouri State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 138.5 is 18.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Ramblers (77.9 points per game) and the Bears (79.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.7 points per game, 8.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Ramblers have seen a 138.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (142.6 points).
Loyola Chicago Team Leaders
- Lucas Williamson: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.6 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (37-for-87)
- Braden Norris: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (33-for-70)
- Marquise Kennedy: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.1 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Ryan Schwieger: 10.8 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Aher Uguak: 9.1 PTS, 55.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley: 20.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.4 FG%, 45.4 3PT% (44-for-97)
- Gaige Prim: 13.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 56.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Donovan Clay: 8 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Ja’Monta Black: 10.6 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (56-for-134)
- Jaylen Minnett: 10 PTS, 45 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (48-for-107)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.