ACC opponents square off when the Louisville Cardinals (11-7, 5-3 ACC) host the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (11-6, 4-2 ACC) at KFC Yum! Center, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The Fighting Irish are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.
Louisville vs. Notre Dame Predictions
Louisville vs. Notre Dame Betting Odds
Louisville vs. Notre Dame Last 10 Games
- Louisville has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Louisville’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Cardinals’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.2 points scored. That’s 3.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Cardinals have a points-per-game average 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Notre Dame covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Notre Dame’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Fighting Irish games averaged 138 total points, one more point than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Fighting Irish have a 72.4 points-per-game average, 1.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Louisville vs. Notre Dame Betting Trends
- Louisville has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-10-1).
- The Cardinals are 5-8-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Louisville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Cardinals record only 2.9 more points per game (69.3) than the Fighting Irish give up (66.4).
- When Louisville puts up more than 66.4 points, it is 5-7-1 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- Notre Dame has covered the spread nine times this year (9-8-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Fighting Irish went 4-1 against the spread.
- Notre Dame’s games have gone over the total eight times this year.
- The Fighting Irish score an average of 71 points per game, only 3.9 more points than the 67.1 the Cardinals give up.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Notre Dame is 6-6 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
Louisville vs. Notre Dame Over/Under Trends
- Louisville and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (137 points) 11 times this season.
- There have been nine Notre Dame games that have ended with a combined score higher than 137 points this season.
- The Cardinals average 69.3 points per game against the Fighting Irish’s 71, amounting to 3.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 137.
- This game’s over/under is 3.5 fewer points than the 133.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Cardinals games is 139.5 points, 2.5 more than the over/under of 137 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Fighting Irish’s games this season (137.1 points).
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 9.9 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.3 STL, 48.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Jarrod West: 6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36 FG%, 21.8 3PT% (12-for-55)
- Noah Locke: 10.8 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (45-for-120)
- Matt Cross: 7.2 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Dre Davis: 7.2 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Dane Goodwin: 15.4 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (37-for-78)
- Paul Atkinson: 11.5 PTS, 59.4 FG%
- Blake Wesley: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (30-for-95)
- Nate Laszewski: 8.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 48.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (28-for-63)
- Cormac Ryan: 8.1 PTS, 40 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.