The Troy Trojans (13-5, 4-1 Sun Belt) are underdogs (+4.5) in their attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (8-8, 3-3 Sun Belt) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Cajundome. The over/under is 140 for the matchup.
Louisiana vs. Troy Predictions
Louisiana vs. Troy Betting Odds
Louisiana vs. Troy Last 10 Games
- Louisiana covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisiana and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Ragin’ Cajuns games averaged 143.1 total points, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Ragin’ Cajuns have a points-per-game average 0.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Troy is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Troy and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Trojans’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.3 points scored. That’s 3.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Trojans have scored 5.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Louisiana vs. Troy Betting Trends
- Louisiana has covered the spread 10 times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Louisiana’s games have hit the over six times out of 14 chances.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns score seven more points per game (71.4) than the Trojans allow (64.4).
- When Louisiana scores more than 64.4 points, it is 7-4-1 against the spread and 8-6 overall.
- Troy has covered the spread seven times in 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Trojans have gone 4-1-1 against the spread.
- Troy’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Trojans score an average of 72.2 points per game, only 2.2 more points than the 70 the Ragin’ Cajuns allow to opponents.
- Troy has put together a 5-1 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70 points.
Louisiana vs. Troy Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Louisiana’s 14 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 140 points.
- This season, six games Troy played finished with a combined score higher than 140 points.
- The point total for the game of 140 is 3.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Ragin’ Cajuns (71.4 points per game) and the Trojans (72.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.6 fewer points than the 134.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Ragin’ Cajuns have seen a 142.6 over/under in their games this season, 2.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.1 points separates this game’s over/under (140 points) and the average total points bet in Trojans’ games (135.9 points) this season.
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 15 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.5 BLK, 48.4 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Kobe Julien: 10.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Theo Akwuba: 10.6 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.5 BLK, 53.3 FG%
- Doudou Gueye: 5.8 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Greg Williams Jr.: 7 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
Troy Team Leaders
- Duke Deen: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (37-for-111)
- Zay Williams: 8.7 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
- Efe Odigie: 11.2 PTS, 50 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Desmond Williams: 7.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (32-for-84)
- Khalyl Waters: 6.9 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.