The Presbyterian Blue Hose (8-11, 0-4 Big South) will attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Longwood Lancers (11-5, 3-0 Big South) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Templeton Physical Education Center as only 2.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is 128.5 in the matchup.
Longwood vs. Presbyterian Predictions
Longwood vs. Presbyterian Betting Odds
Longwood vs. Presbyterian Last 10 Games
- Longwood covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Longwood’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Lancers games averaged 135.7 total points, 7.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Lancers have scored 6.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Presbyterian has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Blue Hose’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 5.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Blue Hose have a 63.4 points-per-game average, 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Longwood vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends
- Longwood has compiled an 11-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Lancers have gone 7-1 against the spread.
- This season, six of Longwood’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Lancers average 79 points per game, 12.1 more points than the 66.9 the Blue Hose give up.
- Longwood has a 7-1 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- Presbyterian has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-3-1).
- The Blue Hose have an ATS record of 11-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, six of Presbyterian’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Blue Hose’s 66.8 points per game are only 2.8 more points than the 64 the Lancers allow to opponents.
- Presbyterian has put together a 4-2-1 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64 points.
Longwood vs. Presbyterian Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Longwood’s 12 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 128.5 points.
- A total of 10 of Presbyterian’s games ended with a combined score higher than 128.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 128.5 is 17.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Lancers (79 points per game) and the Blue Hose (66.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 130.9 points per game, 2.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Lancers games is 136 points, 7.5 more than the over/under of 128.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Blue Hose’s games this season (135 points).
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.3 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (28-for-65)
- Justin Hill: 11.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.5 FG%, 32 3PT% (16-for-50)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 10.8 PTS, 59.8 FG%
- DeShaun Wade: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (28-for-82)
- Jordan Perkins: 5.9 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (10-for-23)
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 16.8 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (32-for-128)
- Winston Hill: 11.3 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.5 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Kobe Stewart: 6.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Brandon Younger: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (16-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.