The No. 7 Kansas Jayhawks (15-2, 4-1 Big 12) are 7-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Kansas State Wildcats (10-7, 2-4 Big 12) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Bramlage Coliseum. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 139.
Kansas vs. Kansas State Predictions
Kansas vs. Kansas State Betting Odds
Kansas vs. Kansas State Last 10 Games
- Kansas has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Kansas games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Jayhawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 143.4 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Jayhawks have scored 3.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Kansas State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Kansas State games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.8 points scored. That’s 7.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 66.5 points per game compared to their 68.2 season average.
Kansas vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered the spread seven times in 16 games with a set spread.
- The Jayhawks have an ATS record of 5-8 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Kansas’ games have gone over the total nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 81 points per game the Jayhawks record are 19.7 more points than the Wildcats give up (61.3).
- When Kansas puts up more than 61.3 points, it is 7-9 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
- Kansas State has covered the spread nine times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 6-0 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Games involving Kansas State have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Wildcats average just two more points per game (68.2) than the Jayhawks give up to opponents (66.2).
- Kansas State has put together a 5-4 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.2 points.
Kansas vs. Kansas State Over/Under Trends
- Kansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 139 points 11 times this season.
- In Kansas State’s 17 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 139.
- The Jayhawks average 81 points per game against the Wildcats’ 68.2, totaling 10.2 points over the matchup’s over/under of 139.
- This game’s over/under is 11.5 fewer points than the 127.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Jayhawks games is 142.8 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.8 points more than the average over/under in Wildcats’ games this season (132.2 points).
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 15.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 54.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Ochai Agbaji: 19.9 PTS, 52.1 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (53-for-112)
- David McCormack: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 50.9 FG%
- Jalen Wilson: 7.4 PTS, 47 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Remy Martin: 7.6 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 11.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Markquis Nowell: 11.3 PTS, 5 AST, 2.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- Nijel Pack: 14.5 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (43-for-109)
- Selton Miguel: 7.6 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Ismael Massoud: 7.7 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.