The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (11-6, 4-0 ASUN) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to build on a six-game win streak when they host the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (12-7, 2-3 ASUN) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Pete Mathews Coliseum. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
Jacksonville State vs. FGCU Predictions
Jacksonville State vs. FGCU Betting Odds
|Jacksonville State||-6.5||144.5 points|
Jacksonville State vs. FGCU Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Jacksonville State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Gamecocks games averaged 6.6 fewer points (137.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Gamecocks have a points-per-game average three points below their season-long scoring average.
- FGCU covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- FGCU’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 1.1 fewer points (143.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 4.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jacksonville State vs. FGCU Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-6-0).
- The Gamecocks are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Jacksonville State’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The 76.6 points per game the Gamecocks score are only 4.3 more points than the Eagles allow (72.3).
- Jacksonville State is 3-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- FGCU is 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- FGCU’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Eagles’ 76.9 points per game are 9.1 more points than the 67.8 the Gamecocks allow.
- FGCU has put together a 6-5 ATS record and a 10-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
Jacksonville State vs. FGCU Over/Under Trends
- This season, Jacksonville State games have gone over this game’s 144.5-point total five times.
- A total of 10 of FGCU’s games finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.5 points per game, nine points more than the point total of 144.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.1 points per game, 4.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Gamecocks games is 8.4 points fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is two points more than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (142.5 points).
Jacksonville State Team Leaders
- Darian Adams: 14.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
- Jalen Finch: 8.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Brandon Huffman: 9.7 PTS, 66.7 FG%
- Kayne Henry: 9.4 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Jalen Gibbs: 10.3 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (40-for-95)
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 20.5 PTS, 6.1 AST, 40 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (56-for-149)
- Kevin Samuel: 11 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.9 BLK, 65.4 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 10.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
- Caleb Catto: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (30-for-73)
- Matt Halvorsen: 7.8 PTS, 33.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.