The Jackson State Tigers (4-12, 2-3 SWAC) are favored (by 4.5 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (4-13, 2-3 SWAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 119.5.
Jackson State vs. Bethune-Cookman Predictions
Jackson State vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting Odds
|Jackson State||-4.5||119.5 points|
Jackson State vs. Bethune-Cookman Last 10 Games
- Jackson State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Tigers games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 9.7 more points (129.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 0.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Bethune-Cookman is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Bethune-Cookman games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 13.8 more points (133.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 57, 3.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Jackson State vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting Trends
- Jackson State has compiled a 12-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when they are at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Jackson State’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Tigers record 58.1 points per game, 10.8 fewer points than the 68.9 the Wildcats allow.
- Jackson State has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- Bethune-Cookman has put together a record of 11-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 11-0 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Bethune-Cookman’s games have hit the over six times out of 15 chances.
- The Wildcats’ 60.8 points per game are 6.6 fewer points than the 67.4 the Tigers allow.
Jackson State vs. Bethune-Cookman Over/Under Trends
- Nine Jackson State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 119.5 points.
- A total of 12 of Bethune-Cookman’s games finished with a combined score higher than 119.5 points this season.
- The Tigers average 58.1 points per game against the Wildcats’ 60.8, amounting to 0.6 points under the game’s point total of 119.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.3 points per game, 16.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 131 points, 11.5 more than the over/under of 119.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 14.9 points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (134.4 points) and this game’s over/under (119.5 points).
Jackson State Team Leaders
- Jayveous McKinnis: 12 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.8 BLK, 55.4 FG%
- Ken Evans: 4.7 PTS, 30.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Terence Lewis II: 5.9 PTS, 52.8 FG%
- Jonas James: 6.8 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (10-for-45)
- Chance Moore: 7.9 PTS, 30.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
Bethune-Cookman Team Leaders
- Dylan Robertson: 9.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 57.5 FG%
- Marcus Garrett: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Damani McEntire: 6.7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 34.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Joe French: 15.1 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (36-for-91)
- Kevin Davis: 12 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.3 STL, 43 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.