The No. 15 Iowa State Cyclones (14-4, 2-4 Big 12) are at home in Big 12 action against the TCU Horned Frogs (12-3, 2-2 Big 12) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Cyclones are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 127.5.
Iowa State vs. TCU Predictions
Iowa State vs. TCU Betting Odds
|Iowa State||-6.5||127.5 points|
Iowa State vs. TCU Last 10 Games
- Iowa State is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Iowa State’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Cyclones’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.7 points scored. That’s 4.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cyclones’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- TCU is 8-2 overall and 7-1-2 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- TCU’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Horned Frogs games averaged 135.9 total points, 8.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Horned Frogs have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Iowa State vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Iowa State has registered an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Cyclones have an ATS record of 3-4.
- Iowa State’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 70.3 points per game the Cyclones put up are 8.5 more points than the Horned Frogs give up (61.8).
- Iowa State has an 8-4 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when scoring more than 61.8 points.
- TCU has compiled an 8-4-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, TCU’s games have hit the over six times out of 14 chances.
- The Horned Frogs put up 10.3 more points per game (70.3) than the Cyclones allow (60).
- TCU has put together a 5-4-1 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record in games it scores more than 60 points.
Iowa State vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- Iowa State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (127.5 points) 10 times this season.
- In TCU’s 14 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 127.5.
- The Cyclones average 70.3 points per game against the Horned Frogs’ 70.3, totaling 13.1 points over the matchup’s total of 127.5.
- This game’s point total is 5.7 fewer points than the 121.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Cyclones have seen a 135.3 average over/under in their games this season, 7.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Horned Frogs’ games have a total points bet of 137.1 points this season, 9.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 16.2 PTS, 8 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Tyrese Hunter: 10.2 PTS, 2.3 STL, 37.4 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (13-for-63)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 10.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 34.8 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (26-for-95)
- Aljaz Kunc: 6.6 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 51.4 3PT% (19-for-37)
- George Conditt IV: 4.9 PTS, 64.8 FG%
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 15.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 10 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Damion Baugh: 6.7 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Micah Peavy: 6.3 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.