The Idaho Vandals (3-14, 0-7 Big Sky) will attempt to halt a six-game losing streak when they host the Sacramento State Hornets (5-8, 1-5 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Idaho Central Arena as just 1-point favorites. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is 148 in the matchup.
Idaho vs. Sacramento State Predictions
Idaho vs. Sacramento State Betting Odds
Idaho vs. Sacramento State Last 10 Games
- Idaho covered the spread 10 times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Idaho’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Vandals games averaged 1.9 more points (149.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Vandals have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento State is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Sacramento State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Hornets’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.7 points scored. That’s 9.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 63.2, 1.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Idaho vs. Sacramento State Betting Trends
- Idaho has gone 15-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Idaho have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Vandals record only 4.2 more points per game (74) than the Hornets allow (69.8).
- Idaho has a 7-3 record against the spread and a 3-9 record overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Sacramento State is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Hornets went 8-2 against the spread.
- This season, Sacramento State’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- The Hornets’ 64.9 points per game are 16.9 fewer points than the 81.8 the Vandals allow.
Idaho vs. Sacramento State Over/Under Trends
- Idaho and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 148 points 10 times this season.
- This season, Sacramento State has played only two games with a combined score higher than 148 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.9 points per game, 9.1 points fewer than the over/under of 148 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.6 fewer points than the 151.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Vandals games is 146.6 points, 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 148 points for this contest.
- Hornets games have an over/under of 138.4 points this season, 9.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Idaho Team Leaders
- Mikey Dixon: 18.1 PTS, 44 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (32-for-71)
- Trevante Anderson: 11.9 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (16-for-62)
- Rashad Smith: 10.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (32-for-75)
- Tanner Christensen: 7.6 PTS, 50.6 FG%
- Philip Pepple Jr.: 4.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 51.7 FG%
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 16.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Zach Chappell: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.3 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Cameron Wilbon: 9.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Jonathan Komagum: 5.3 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 43.9 FG%
- William FitzPatrick: 8.3 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (32-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.