The Howard Bison (6-8, 0-1 MEAC) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Morgan State Bears (6-8, 1-1 MEAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Talmadge L. Hill Field House. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 152.5 for the matchup.
Howard vs. Morgan State Predictions
Howard vs. Morgan State Betting Odds
Howard vs. Morgan State Last 10 Games
- Howard has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Howard’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Bison games averaged 6.5 fewer points (146) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bison are scoring 4.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Morgan State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Morgan State’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 145.3 total points, 7.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Bears have a 66.1 points-per-game average, 11.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Howard vs. Morgan State Betting Trends
- Howard has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-2-0).
- The Bison have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Howard’s games have gone over the total six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Bison score 78.4 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 73.3 the Bears allow.
- When Howard totals more than 73.3 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Morgan State has covered the spread seven times in 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Bears went 6-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Morgan State have hit the over six times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Bears’ 77.3 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 70.7 the Bison allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.7 points, Morgan State is 1-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
Howard vs. Morgan State Over/Under Trends
- Howard and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 152.5 points four times this season.
- This season, three of Morgan State’s games have ended with a score higher than 152.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 155.7 points per game, 3.2 points more than the point total of 152.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 8.5 fewer points than the 144 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bison have seen a 147 average over/under in their games this season, 5.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bears games have an over/under of 145.3 points this season, 7.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Howard Team Leaders
- Elijah Hawkins: 12.4 PTS, 6.3 AST, 2.1 STL, 38.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (12-for-48)
- William Settle: 14.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.4 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (16-for-36)
- Kyle Foster: 14.2 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 49.5 3PT% (45-for-91)
- Randy Brumant: 8.6 PTS, 67.2 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Tai Bibbs: 10.5 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
Morgan State Team Leaders
- De’Torrion Ware: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
- Lagio Grantsaan: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Sheryn Devonish: 6.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.7 FG%
- Isaiah Burke: 9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.3 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Keith McGee: 10.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (24-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.