The Bucknell Bison (3-16, 0-7 Patriot) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they try to break an 11-game road losing streak when they visit the Holy Cross Crusaders (3-13, 1-3 Patriot) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Hart Recreation Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 145.5.
Holy Cross vs. Bucknell Predictions
Holy Cross vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
|Holy Cross||-1.5||145.5 points|
Holy Cross vs. Bucknell Last 10 Games
- Holy Cross covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Holy Cross’ past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Crusaders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.2 points scored. That’s 10.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Crusaders’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Bucknell is 1-9 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Bucknell and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 145.7 total points, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bison’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 64.8, 4.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Holy Cross vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- Holy Cross is 14-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crusaders have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Holy Cross’ games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Crusaders score 13 fewer points per game (66.5) than the Bison allow (79.5).
- Bucknell has covered the spread 13 times this year (13-4-0).
- The Bison are 11-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Bucknell have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Bison’s 69.2 points per game are only 2.6 fewer points than the 71.8 the Crusaders give up.
- Bucknell has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 71.8 points.
Holy Cross vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- Five Holy Cross games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- There have been nine Bucknell games that have finished with a combined score over 145.5 points this season.
- The Crusaders average 66.5 points per game against the Bison’s 69.2, amounting to 9.8 points under the matchup’s point total of 145.5.
- The 151.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.8 more than the 145.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Crusaders games is 137.3 points, 8.2 fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- Bison’s games have a total points bet of 147.2 points this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Holy Cross Team Leaders
- Gerrale Gates: 13.9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 44.5 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Kyrell Luc: 12.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.3 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Judson Martindale: 10.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)
- Bo Montgomery: 7.9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Caleb Kenney: 3.4 PTS, 44.7 FG%
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 17.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (48-for-143)
- Xander Rice: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (23-for-66)
- Andre Screen: 10.3 PTS, 55.8 FG%
- Alex Timmerman: 8.5 PTS, 55.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Jake van der Heijden: 7.4 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (28-for-69)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.