The Northeastern Huskies (6-11, 0-6 CAA) are only 3-point underdogs as they look to end a three-game home losing streak when they host the Hofstra Pride (11-7, 3-2 CAA) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Matthews Arena. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 141.5.
Hofstra vs. Northeastern Predictions
Hofstra vs. Northeastern Betting Odds
Hofstra vs. Northeastern Last 10 Games
- Hofstra has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Hofstra’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Pride’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 148.3 points scored. That’s 6.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pride’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is one point lower than their season-long average.
- Northeastern is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Northeastern and its opponents have hit the over in nine of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 6.3 fewer points (135.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Huskies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 70, 4.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Hofstra vs. Northeastern Betting Trends
- Hofstra has put together a 10-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pride are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Hofstra’s games have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances.
- The 78.3 points per game the Pride score are 8.1 more points than the Huskies allow (70.2).
- Hofstra has a 7-2 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when scoring more than 70.2 points.
- Northeastern has registered a 10-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 6-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, 12 of Northeastern’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Huskies’ 65.8 points per game are 6.7 fewer points than the 72.5 the Pride give up to opponents.
- Northeastern is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 72.5 points.
Hofstra vs. Northeastern Over/Under Trends
- This season, Hofstra games have gone over this matchup’s 141.5-point over/under nine times.
- There have been seven Northeastern games that have finished with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- The Pride average 78.3 points per game against the Huskies’ 65.8, totaling 2.6 points over the matchup’s total of 141.5.
- The 142.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.2 more than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Pride games is 146.6 points, 5.1 more than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.4 points separates this game’s over/under (141.5 points) and the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (134.1 points) this season.
Hofstra Team Leaders
- Aaron Estrada: 16.4 PTS, 5 AST, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (23-for-94)
- Darlinstone Dubar: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Jalen Ray: 15.5 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 44 3PT% (55-for-125)
- Zach Cooks: 14.8 PTS, 2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Omar Silverio: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (44-for-125)
Northeastern Team Leaders
- Chris Doherty: 10.1 PTS, 8.8 REB, 57.5 FG%
- Nikola Djogo: 12.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.2 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (28-for-65)
- Jahmyl Telfort: 13.2 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (20-for-70)
- Shaquille Walters: 13.3 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
- Jason Strong: 5.5 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (12-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.