The Hampton Pirates (4-10, 0-3 Big South) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the High Point Panthers (7-10, 1-2 Big South) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Hampton Convocation Center. The point total is 123.5 in the matchup.
High Point vs. Hampton Predictions
High Point vs. Hampton Betting Odds
|High Point||-2.5||123.5 points|
High Point vs. Hampton Last 10 Games
- High Point covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- High Point’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Panthers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.2 points scored. That’s 12.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Hampton is a perfect 9-0-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 2-8 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Pirates and their opponents have hit the over one time in those games.
- The Pirates’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.7 points scored. That’s 13.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pirates’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 56.6, 4.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
High Point vs. Hampton Betting Trends
- High Point has compiled a 9-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of High Point’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Panthers score only 4.9 more points per game (70) than the Pirates allow (65.1).
- When High Point totals more than 65.1 points, it is 6-2 against the spread and 5-6 overall.
- Hampton is 13-0-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pirates have a perfect 13-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Hampton have hit the over three times this season.
- The Pirates score 9.5 fewer points per game (61.1) than the Panthers give up to opponents (70.6).
High Point vs. Hampton Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of High Point’s 14 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 123.5 points.
- This season, eight games Hampton played finished with a combined score over 123.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 123.5 is 7.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (70 points per game) and the Pirates (61.1 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 12.2 fewer points than the 135.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Panthers have seen a 137.4 average over/under in their games this season, 13.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 14 points separates the average total points bet in Pirates’ games (137.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (123.5 points).
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 13.6 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.6 BLK, 40.5 FG%, 33 3PT% (33-for-100)
- John-Michael Wright: 20.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (40-for-105)
- Jaden House: 11.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 48.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.6 PTS, 52.4 FG%
Hampton Team Leaders
- Najee Garvin: 15.5 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (7-for-34)
- Russell Dean: 12.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.6 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Deangelo Epps: 6.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Dajour Dickens: 4.1 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 52.4 FG%
- Raymond Bethea Jr.: 5.7 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.