The Vanderbilt Commodores (10-7, 2-3 SEC) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Florida Gators (11-6, 2-3 SEC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 136.
Florida vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Florida vs. Vanderbilt Betting Odds
Florida vs. Vanderbilt Last 10 Games
- Florida has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Florida and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Gators games averaged 2.5 more points (138.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Gators have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Vanderbilt is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Vanderbilt’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Commodores games averaged 1.3 more points (137.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Commodores have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Florida vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Florida has gone 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gators have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Florida have hit the over eight times this season.
- The 72.9 points per game the Gators put up are 9.0 more points than the Commodores give up (63.9).
- When Florida scores more than 63.9 points, it is 9-6 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-4-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this year, the Commodores have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Commodores put up 5.7 more points per game (69.6) than the Gators allow their opponents to score (63.9).
- Vanderbilt is 9-5 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it scores more than 63.9 points.
Florida vs. Vanderbilt Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 136 points nine times.
- There have been 10 Vanderbilt games that have finished with a combined score higher than 136 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 136 is 6.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gators (72.9 points per game) and the Commodores (69.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 8.2 fewer points than the 127.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Gators games is 137.7 points, 1.7 more than the over/under of 136 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Commodores’ games this season (137.6 points).
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 14.5 PTS, 8.5 REB, 2.6 BLK, 53.6 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Anthony Duruji: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 59.2 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (14-for-33)
- Tyree Appleby: 9.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- Myreon Jones: 8.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (29-for-96)
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 18.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (31-for-95)
- Jordan Wright: 12.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 64.4 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8.4 PTS, 43 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (34-for-84)
- Jamaine Mann: 5.5 PTS, 53.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.