The Florida A&M Rattlers (5-11, 3-2 SWAC) and the Alcorn State Braves (5-12, 4-1 SWAC) take the floor in a matchup with no set line at Al Lawson Center on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is 131.5 in the matchup.
Florida A&M vs. Alcorn State Predictions
Florida A&M vs. Alcorn State Betting Odds
Florida A&M vs. Alcorn State Last 10 Games
- Florida A&M covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Florida A&M games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Rattlers games averaged 4.3 more points (135.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Rattlers are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Alcorn State covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Alcorn State and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Braves’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.4 points scored. That’s 0.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Braves’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 63.4, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Florida A&M vs. Alcorn State Betting Trends
- Florida A&M has compiled a 13-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Florida A&M’s games have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances.
- The Rattlers score 8.1 fewer points per game (64.8) than the Braves give up (72.9).
- Florida A&M is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 72.9 points.
- Alcorn State has compiled a 15-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- Games involving Alcorn State have hit the over eight times this year.
- The Braves put up an average of 62.7 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than the 70.8 the Rattlers allow to opponents.
- Alcorn State is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 70.8 points.
Florida A&M vs. Alcorn State Over/Under Trends
- Florida A&M and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (131.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, 10 games Alcorn State played finished with a combined score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Rattlers average 64.8 points per game against the Braves’ 62.7, amounting to four points under the matchup’s point total of 131.5.
- The 143.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 12.2 more than the 131.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Rattlers have seen a 134.3 over/under in their games this season, 2.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is four points fewer than the average over/under in Braves’ games this season (135.5 points).
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 20.6 PTS, 2.3 STL, 48 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Bryce Moragne: 8.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.8 STL, 47.9 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8.9 PTS, 48.5 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 28.4 FG%, 19.6 3PT% (11-for-56)
- Keith Littles: 5.3 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
Alcorn State Team Leaders
- Lenell Henry: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 39.6 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (16-for-35)
- Justin Thomas: 8.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Darius Agnew: 7.8 PTS, 46.9 FG%
- Byron Joshua: 6.3 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 20.9 3PT% (9-for-43)
- Dominic Brewton: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.