Emmanuel Sanders hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on CBS, with several player props available to wager on. The AFC Divisional round will see Sanders’ Buffalo Bills enter a showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Sanders Receiving Insights
- Sanders’ 36.8 receiving yards average is 11.3 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- In 11 of 18 games this season, Sanders has totaled over 25.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders has an average receiving yards prop total of 49.3. But he is accumulating 12.5 less yards per game than that.
- Sanders has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in six of 18 games.
- Sanders has a touchdown catch in three of 18 games this season, scoring more than one TD on two occasions.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The 263.6 passing yards per game conceded by the Chiefs defense makes them the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense.
- So far this year, the Chiefs have conceded 27 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.6 per game. That ranks 16th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.