The Citadel Bulldogs (7-10, 1-5 SoCon) visit the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (12-8, 4-3 SoCon) after losing four road games in a row. The Buccaneers are favored by 8 points in the contest, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 151.5.
East Tennessee State vs. Citadel Predictions
East Tennessee State vs. Citadel Betting Odds
|East Tennessee State||-8||151.5 points|
East Tennessee State vs. Citadel Last 10 Games
- East Tennessee State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- East Tennessee State’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Buccaneers games averaged 143.4 total points, 8.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Buccaneers are scoring 0.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Citadel has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Citadel’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 149.7 total points, 1.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 72.6, 7.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
East Tennessee State vs. Citadel Betting Trends
- East Tennessee State has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-8-0).
- The Buccaneers are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- East Tennessee State’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Buccaneers record just four fewer points per game (71.4) than the Bulldogs give up (75.4).
- East Tennessee State has a 5-2 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 75.4 points.
- Citadel has put together a 10-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Citadel’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs put up 8.2 more points per game (79.9) than the Buccaneers give up to opponents (71.7).
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, Citadel is 6-3 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
East Tennessee State vs. Citadel Over/Under Trends
- East Tennessee State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (151.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season, six of Citadel’s games have ended with a score higher than 151.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 151.5 is 0.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Buccaneers (71.4 points per game) and the Bulldogs (79.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 4.4 fewer points than the 147.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Buccaneers games is 140.9 points, 10.6 fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (151.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (151.2 points) this season.
East Tennessee State Team Leaders
- David Sloan: 13.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.8 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (42-for-97)
- Ledarrius Brewer: 12.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Ty Brewer: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
- Jordan King: 12.4 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (51-for-123)
- Mohab Yasser: 6.8 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 17.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 49.8 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (19-for-71)
- Stephen Clark: 10.9 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 61.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Jason Roche: 13.8 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (64-for-152)
- Tyler Moffe: 9.2 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (19-for-71)
- Rudy Fitzgibbons III: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.7 FG%, 37 3PT% (30-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.