The Syracuse Orange (9-9, 3-4 ACC) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) as they look to stop a three-game road slide when they visit the No. 6 Duke Blue Devils (14-3, 4-2 ACC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Cameron Indoor Stadium. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under is 155 in the matchup.
Duke vs. Syracuse Predictions
Duke vs. Syracuse Betting Odds
Duke vs. Syracuse Last 10 Games
- Duke covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Duke games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged 8.5 fewer points (146.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Blue Devils are scoring 1.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Syracuse is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Syracuse and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Orange’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 148.1 points scored. That’s 6.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Orange have a 77 points-per-game average, 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Duke vs. Syracuse Betting Trends
- Duke is 10-6-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more, the Blue Devils have an ATS record of 6-4-1.
- Games involving Duke have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Blue Devils put up 7.1 more points per game (82.8) than the Orange allow (75.7).
- Duke is 10-2-1 against the spread and 12-1 overall when scoring more than 75.7 points.
- Syracuse has covered the spread 11 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Syracuse have hit the over 10 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Orange score an average of 78.7 points per game, 12.7 more points than the 66 the Blue Devils allow to opponents.
- Syracuse has put together an 8-7 ATS record and an 8-7 overall record in games it scores more than 66 points.
Duke vs. Syracuse Over/Under Trends
- Duke and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (155 points) six times this season.
- There have been nine Syracuse games that have ended with a combined score higher than 155 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 161.5 points per game, 6.5 points more than the total of 155 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 141.7 points per game, 13.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Blue Devils games is 7.7 points fewer than the over/under of 155 points in this matchup.
- A difference of eight points separates this game’s over/under (155 points) and the average total points bet in Orange’s games (147 points) this season.
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 18.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 50.7 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Wendell Moore: 15.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.7 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (23-for-56)
- Mark Williams: 9.6 PTS, 3.4 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 11.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Jeremy Roach: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
Syracuse Team Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim: 19.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (45-for-130)
- Jesse Edwards: 12.2 PTS, 3 BLK, 69.7 FG%
- Jimmy Boeheim: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Cole Swider: 12.7 PTS, 7 REB, 1.2 STL, 41 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (39-for-107)
- Joseph Girard III: 13.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.3 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (51-for-111)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.