The William & Mary Tribe (3-15, 2-3 CAA) are heavy underdogs (+15.5) as they try to stop a seven-game road slide when they take on the Drexel Dragons (8-7, 3-2 CAA) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Daskalakis Athletic Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141 points.
Drexel vs. William & Mary Predictions
Drexel vs. William & Mary Betting Odds
Drexel vs. William & Mary Last 10 Games
- Drexel covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Drexel and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Dragons games averaged 1.2 fewer points (139.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Dragons are scoring 4.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- William & Mary covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 William & Mary games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Tribe games averaged 5.6 fewer points (135.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Tribe are scoring 63.9 points per game compared to their 64.8 season average.
Drexel vs. William & Mary Betting Trends
- Drexel has compiled an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Drexel’s games have hit the over six times out of 13 chances.
- The 74.6 points per game the Dragons record are the same as the Tribe allow.
- When Drexel scores more than 75.1 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- William & Mary has registered a 15-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point underdogs or more, the Tribe have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, nine of William & Mary’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Tribe’s 64.8 points per game are 5.8 fewer points than the 70.6 the Dragons allow to opponents.
- William & Mary has put together a 3-2 ATS record and a 2-4 overall record in games it scores more than 70.6 points.
Drexel vs. William & Mary Over/Under Trends
- Drexel and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141 points) six times this season.
- This season, seven games William & Mary played finished with a combined score over 141 points.
- The Dragons average 74.6 points per game against the Tribe’s 64.8, amounting to 1.6 points under the matchup’s total of 141.
- The 145.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.7 more than the 141 total in this contest.
- The Dragons have seen a 139.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Tribe games have an over/under of 136.9 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Drexel Team Leaders
- Camren Wynter: 14.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- James Butler: 13.4 PTS, 9.7 REB, 56.6 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Melik Martin: 10.7 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (16-for-32)
- Amari Williams: 6.5 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 48 FG%
- Xavier Bell: 11.4 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
William & Mary Team Leaders
- Connor Kochera: 11.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.1 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
- Ben Wight: 11.2 PTS, 61.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Julian Lewis: 6.8 PTS, 33.1 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (18-for-65)
- Yuri Covington: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Tyler Rice: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 31.6 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (19-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.