See what bookmakers have set for Derrick Henry’s player prop bets in Saturday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:30 PM ET broadcast on CBS. The AFC Divisional round features a matchup between Henry’s Tennessee Titans and the Cincinnati Bengals from Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Henry Rushing Insights
- Henry averages 55.1 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 23.4 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Henry has totaled more than 78.5 yards on the ground in six of 17 games so far this season.
- Henry has come up short of his season-long rushing yards prop average (108.8) by 53.7 yards per game.
- Henry went over on his rushing yards prop bet total in five of his nine opportunities this year (55.6%).
- Henry scored a rushing TD in four games this year, with multiple rushing touchdowns three times.
Henry Receiving Insights
- Henry has totaled 6.1 less receiving yards per game (9.1) than his average prop total (15.2).
- Henry does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 17 games).
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 102.5 rushing yards the Bengals allow per game makes them the fifth-ranked rush defense in the league this year.
- So far this season, the Bengals have conceded 15 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.9 per game. That ranks 14th among NFL teams.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.