Demarcus Robinson hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop bets available to wager on. The AFC Divisional round will see Robinson’s Kansas City Chiefs square off against the Buffalo Bills at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Robinson Receiving Insights
- Robinson’s 15.5 receiving yards average is 7.0 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- In 27.8% of his games this year (five out of 18), Robinson has put up over 22.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson has an average receiving yards over/under of 18.8. But he is accumulating 3.3 less yards per game than that.
- Robinson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in seven of 18 games.
- In three of 18 games this year, Robinson has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The pass defense of the Bills is conceding 179.2 yards per outing this season, which ranks first in the NFL.
- The Bills have the No. 1 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up 12 this season (0.7 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.