The Elon Phoenix (5-14, 2-4 CAA) are heavy underdogs (by 10 points) to end a nine-game road losing streak when they visit the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (13-6, 4-2 CAA) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 143.
Delaware vs. Elon Predictions
Delaware vs. Elon Betting Odds
Delaware vs. Elon Last 10 Games
- Delaware is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Delaware and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.3 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have scored 2.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Elon is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Elon’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Phoenix games averaged 1.9 more points (144.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Phoenix have a 64.7 points-per-game average, 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Delaware vs. Elon Betting Trends
- Delaware is 11-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have yet to cover the spread (0-4) when they are at least 10-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Delaware’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The 75.7 points per game the Fightin’ Blue Hens put up are just 1.7 more points than the Phoenix allow (74).
- Delaware has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when putting up more than 74 points.
- Elon is 13-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 10 points or more so far this year, the Phoenix have gone 6-0 against the spread.
- This season, Elon’s games have hit the over six times out of 16 chances.
- The Phoenix put up an average of 68.1 points per game, just 2.9 fewer points than the 71 the Fightin’ Blue Hens allow.
- Elon has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 71 points.
Delaware vs. Elon Over/Under Trends
- This season, Delaware games have hit the over on this matchup’s 143-point over/under 12 times.
- Six of Elon’s games ended with a combined score over 143 points this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens average 75.7 points per game against the Phoenix’s 68.1, amounting to 0.8 points over the contest’s point total of 143.
- This game’s over/under is two fewer points than the 145 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Fightin’ Blue Hens games is one points fewer than the over/under of 143 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (143 points) and the average total points bet in Phoenix’s games (140.4 points) this season.
Delaware Team Leaders
- Dylan Painter: 14.1 PTS, 8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 56.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- Jameer Nelson Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- Kevin Anderson: 11.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (26-for-86)
- Andrew Carr: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 57 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (10-for-23)
- Ryan Allen: 13.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (44-for-108)
Elon Team Leaders
- Darius Burford: 11.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Michael Graham: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 65.1 FG%
- Hunter McIntosh: 11.2 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (49-for-123)
- Hunter Woods: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (24-for-60)
- Zac Ervin: 8.1 PTS, 36 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.