The Dayton Flyers (12-6, 4-1 A-10) are favored (-2.5) to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the George Mason Patriots (7-7, 0-1 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at EagleBank Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5 points.
Dayton vs. George Mason Predictions
Dayton vs. George Mason Betting Odds
Dayton vs. George Mason Last 10 Games
- Dayton is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Dayton games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Flyers games averaged 2.1 more points (131.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Flyers have a points-per-game average 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- George Mason is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- George Mason and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Patriots’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.2 points scored. That’s 8.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Patriots’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 70.4, 2.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Dayton vs. George Mason Betting Trends
- Dayton has put together a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Flyers have an ATS record of 5-6.
- Dayton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Flyers record 69.9 points per game, just 2.9 more points than the 67 the Patriots allow.
- Dayton is 8-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- George Mason has covered the spread nine times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Patriots are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, eight of George Mason’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Patriots put up an average of 72.6 points per game, 10.8 more points than the 61.8 the Flyers give up to opponents.
- George Mason is 9-5 against the spread and 7-6 overall when it scores more than 61.8 points.
Dayton vs. George Mason Over/Under Trends
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 129.5 points nine times this season.
- This season, 12 games George Mason played finished with a combined score over 129.5 points.
- The Flyers average 69.9 points per game against the Patriots’ 72.6, amounting to 13 points over the contest’s point total of 129.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.8 points per game, 0.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Flyers have seen a 133.8 over/under in their games this season, 4.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Patriots’ games have a total points bet of 140.5 points this season, 11 points more than the over/under for this game.
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 11.3 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 66.2 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9.7 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.4 STL, 46.2 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Toumani Camara: 9.9 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Elijah Weaver: 7.8 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Kobe Elvis: 7.6 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (19-for-45)
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 17 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 59 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Davonte Gaines: 11.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 54.4 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (20-for-41)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.5 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (34-for-96)
- De’Von Cooper: 13 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (38-for-92)
- Xavier Johnson: 5.4 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.