The Davidson Wildcats (15-2, 5-0 A-10) are heavily favored (-10.5) to continue a 14-game winning streak when they visit the Fordham Rams (9-7, 2-2 A-10) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Rose Hill Gymnasium. The over/under is 136.5 for the matchup.
Davidson vs. Fordham Predictions
Davidson vs. Fordham Betting Odds
Davidson vs. Fordham Last 10 Games
- Davidson is 10-0 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Davidson games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 140.5 total points, four more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored two more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Fordham covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Fordham games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 138.4 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Rams have a 70.5 points-per-game average, 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Davidson vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- Davidson has put together a record of 14-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of Davidson’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wildcats average 77.8 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 68.9 the Rams allow.
- Davidson is 12-1 against the spread and 14-0 overall when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- Fordham has covered the spread 10 times over 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Fordham’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Rams score just 4.3 more points per game (70.8) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (66.5).
- Fordham is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 66.5 points.
Davidson vs. Fordham Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Davidson games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- In Fordham’s 17 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 136.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.6 points per game, 12.1 points more than the total of 136.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 135.4 points per game, 1.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 139.1 points, 2.6 more than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.1 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (137.6 points) and this game’s over/under (136.5 points).
Davidson Team Leaders
- Hyunjung Lee: 16.8 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (45-for-108)
- Luka Brajkovic: 13.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 59.1 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Foster Loyer: 15.8 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (47-for-99)
- Mike Jones: 13.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 53.2 FG%, 50.6 3PT% (42-for-83)
- Sam Mennenga: 6.9 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 13.8 PTS, 11.4 REB, 2.1 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Darius Quisenberry: 16.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (41-for-118)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 15.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Antrell Charlton: 8.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Kyle Rose: 7.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.