The DePaul Blue Demons (10-9, 1-6 Big East) are underdogs (by 8 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Creighton Bluejays (12-5, 3-2 Big East) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 5:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 142.5.
Creighton vs. DePaul Predictions
Creighton vs. DePaul Betting Odds
Creighton vs. DePaul Last 10 Games
- Creighton has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Creighton games has gone over the set total three times.
- The Bluejays’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.9 points scored. That’s 3.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bluejays’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- DePaul has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- DePaul and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Blue Demons games averaged 144.1 total points, 1.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Blue Demons have a 72 points-per-game average, 2.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Creighton vs. DePaul Betting Trends
- Creighton has covered the spread six times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Bluejays have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, seven of Creighton’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Bluejays score just 2.9 more points per game (67.5) than the Blue Demons allow (64.6).
- Creighton has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when putting up more than 64.6 points.
- DePaul is 13-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Demons have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This season, 11 of DePaul’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Blue Demons’ 69.2 points per game are 6.5 more points than the 62.7 the Bluejays give up.
- DePaul has put together a 10-4 ATS record and a 9-5 overall record in games it scores more than 62.7 points.
Creighton vs. DePaul Over/Under Trends
- Seven Creighton games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- A total of 11 of DePaul’s games finished with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 142.5 is 5.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bluejays (67.5 points per game) and the Blue Demons (69.2 points per game).
- The 127.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 15.2 fewer than the 142.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bluejays games is 3.6 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates the average total points bet in Blue Demons’ games (144 points) and this matchup’s over/under (142.5 points).
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 11.8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.9 BLK, 69 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 13.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 43.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (38-for-98)
- Alex O’Connell: 13.5 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- Ryan Nembhard: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
- Arthur Kaluma: 8.8 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
DePaul Team Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty: 19.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.3 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- David Jones: 16.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.8 STL, 47.8 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Brandon Johnson: 11 PTS, 7.4 REB, 43.4 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
- Nick Ongenda: 9.1 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 53.1 FG%
- Philmon Gebrewhit: 6.8 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.