The Cornell Big Red (8-6, 1-3 Ivy League) are 1-point favorites as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Harvard Crimson (10-5, 2-1 Ivy League) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Lavietes Pavilion. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 154.5.
Cornell vs. Harvard Predictions
Cornell vs. Harvard Betting Odds
Cornell vs. Harvard Last 10 Games
- Cornell covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Cornell and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Big Red games averaged two fewer points (152.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Big Red have a points-per-game average 7.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Harvard is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Harvard and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Crimson games averaged 141.7 total points, 12.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Crimson have scored 2.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 75.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Cornell vs. Harvard Betting Trends
- Cornell has covered the spread 10 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Big Red have an ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, Cornell’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 15 chances.
- The 80.4 points per game the Big Red score are 11 more points than the Crimson give up (69.4).
- Cornell has a 9-0 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Harvard has put together a record of 6-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Crimson have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, Harvard’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Crimson average only 2.3 fewer points per game (75.8) than the Big Red allow (78.1).
- Harvard is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 78.1 points.
Cornell vs. Harvard Over/Under Trends
- Cornell and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 154.5 points six times this season.
- Five of Harvard’s games finished with a combined score over 154.5 points this season.
- The Big Red average 80.4 points per game against the Crimson’s 75.8, amounting to 1.7 points over the game’s total of 154.5.
- The 147.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are seven fewer than the 154.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Big Red games is 4.6 points fewer than the over/under of 154.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 13.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (154.5 points) and the average total points bet in Crimson’s games (141.4 points) this season.
Cornell Team Leaders
- Chris Manon: 9.4 PTS, 2 STL, 42 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Keller Boothby: 9.8 PTS, 56.4 FG%, 55.1 3PT% (38-for-69)
- Dean Noll: 8.3 PTS, 43 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Kobe Dickson: 5.9 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Sarju Patel: 9.1 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
Harvard Team Leaders
- Noah Kirkwood: 17.1 PTS, 2.3 STL, 48.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (25-for-69)
- Chris Ledlum: 15.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Luka Sakota: 11 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 45 3PT% (27-for-60)
- Kale Catchings: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Idan Tretout: 9.3 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.