The Pittsburgh Panthers (7-11, 2-5 ACC) are underdogs (by 9 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Clemson Tigers (10-8, 2-5 ACC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Clemson vs. Pittsburgh Predictions
Clemson vs. Pittsburgh Betting Odds
Clemson vs. Pittsburgh Last 10 Games
- Clemson is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Clemson and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 1.4 more points (134.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Pittsburgh is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Pittsburgh’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 130.6 total points, 2.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 64.1 points per game compared to their 62.4 season average.
Clemson vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Clemson has compiled a 12-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 3-2.
- This season, Clemson’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances.
- The 73.1 points per game the Tigers put up are 8.1 more points than the Panthers allow (65).
- When Clemson puts up more than 65 points, it is 8-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread 13 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- The Panthers are a perfect 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Pittsburgh games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this year.
- The Panthers score an average of 62.4 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than the 67.8 the Tigers allow.
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Pittsburgh is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
Clemson vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Trends
- This season, Clemson games have gone over this game’s 133.5-point total 10 times.
- In Pittsburgh’s 18 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 133.5.
- The Tigers average 73.1 points per game against the Panthers’ 62.4, totaling two points over the contest’s point total of 133.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.7 fewer points than the 132.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Tigers have seen a 134.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is two points more than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (131.5 points).
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 48.6 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- David Collins: 11.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 53.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
- Hunter Tyson: 10.9 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (43-for-109)
- Nick Honor: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (24-for-67)
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 15.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 46.3 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 8.6 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 42.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Femi Odukale: 11.8 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Jamarius Burton: 12.2 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 4.5 PTS, 30 FG%, 19.5 3PT% (8-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.