The Brown Bears (9-11, 1-4 Ivy League) are heavily favored (-10) to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Columbia Lions (4-11, 1-2 Ivy League) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Brown vs. Columbia Predictions
Brown vs. Columbia Betting Odds
Brown vs. Columbia Last 10 Games
- Brown covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Brown games has gone over the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 135.8 total points, 7.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bears have a points-per-game average 1.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Columbia has covered the spread in each of its past 10 contests while going 3-7 overall.
- The final scores of the last 10 Columbia games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 142.4 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Lions have scored 1.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Brown vs. Columbia Betting Trends
- Brown is 12-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of Brown’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Bears record 6.5 fewer points per game (70.8) than the Lions allow (77.3).
- When Brown scores more than 77.3 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Columbia is 12-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Columbia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Lions’ 69.2 points per game are only 1.4 more points than the 67.8 the Bears allow.
- Columbia has put together a 6-1 ATS record and a 4-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
Brown vs. Columbia Over/Under Trends
- Brown and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (143.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, seven games Columbia played finished with a combined score over 143.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140 points per game, 3.5 points fewer than the point total of 143.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 145.1 points per game, 1.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bears games is 6.2 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.7 points more than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (140.8 points).
Brown Team Leaders
- Tamenang Choh: 14.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 43.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 13.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (46-for-116)
- Jaylan Gainey: 7.8 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 67.6 FG%
- Dan Friday: 8.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.7 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (7-for-36)
- Paxson Wojcik: 9.9 PTS, 42 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (27-for-84)
Columbia Team Leaders
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa: 12.3 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
- Liam Murphy: 12.5 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (40-for-99)
- Patrick Harding: 5.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 46 FG%
- Josh Odunowo: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Zavian McLean: 5.9 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (4-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.