The Western Michigan Broncos (4-13, 0-6 MAC) are underdogs (by 8.5 points) to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Bowling Green Falcons (9-9, 2-5 MAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 153.5.
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Predictions
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Betting Odds
|Bowling Green||-8.5||153.5 points|
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Last 10 Games
- Bowling Green has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Bowling Green games has exceeded the set total nine times.
- The last 10 Falcons games averaged 152.5 total points, one fewer point than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Falcons’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 0.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Western Michigan is 0-10 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Western Michigan’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged 13.2 fewer points (140.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Broncos’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 63.8, 1.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Bowling Green has gone 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Falcons have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, Bowling Green’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 16 chances.
- The Falcons record 5.3 more points per game (82.9) than the Broncos give up (77.6).
- Bowling Green has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when scoring more than 77.6 points.
- Western Michigan has compiled a 12-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Broncos have a perfect ATS record of 10-0.
- Games involving Western Michigan have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Broncos put up 12.9 fewer points per game (65.4) than the Falcons allow their opponents to score (78.3).
- Western Michigan is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 78.3 points.
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Bowling Green games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 153.5 points.
- This season, five of Western Michigan’s games have ended with a score higher than 153.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 153.5 is 5.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Falcons (82.9 points per game) and the Broncos (65.4 points per game).
- The 155.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.4 more than the 153.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Falcons games is 150.8 points, 2.7 fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 12.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (153.5 points) and the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (141.3 points) this season.
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 16.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 42.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (25-for-69)
- Joe Reece: 11.4 PTS, 55 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Trey Diggs: 9.7 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (44-for-113)
- Myron Gordon: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Samari Curtis: 8.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 19.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 38 3PT% (57-for-150)
- Markeese Hastings: 8.8 PTS, 8 REB, 50.8 FG%
- Mack Smith: 8.4 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Titus Wright: 5.6 PTS, 56.7 FG%
- Mileek McMillan: 5.1 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.