The Boston University Terriers (12-8, 3-4 Patriot) host the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (7-12, 5-2 Patriot) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Case Gym, beginning at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The Mountain Hawks are 10.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
Boston University vs. Lehigh Predictions
Boston University vs. Lehigh Betting Odds
|Boston University||-10.5||135.5 points|
Boston University vs. Lehigh Last 10 Games
- Boston University has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Boston University games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 132.1 total points, 3.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Terriers have a points-per-game average 0.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Lehigh covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Lehigh and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Mountain Hawks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 1.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Mountain Hawks are scoring 68.5 points per game compared to their 66.5 season average.
Boston University vs. Lehigh Betting Trends
- Boston University has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-6-2).
- The Terriers have yet to cover the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Boston University’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The 68.3 points per game the Terriers record are the same as the Mountain Hawks give up.
- Boston University is 5-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- Lehigh has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-6-1).
- The Mountain Hawks are a perfect 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Lehigh’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Mountain Hawks score an average of 66.5 points per game, only 1.9 more points than the 64.6 the Terriers allow to opponents.
- Lehigh is 6-4 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it scores more than 64.6 points.
Boston University vs. Lehigh Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston University and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 135.5 points six times.
- In Lehigh’s 18 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 135.5.
- The Terriers average 68.3 points per game against the Mountain Hawks’ 66.5, totaling 0.7 points under the game’s total of 135.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.7 points per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Terriers have seen a 132.5 average over/under in their games this season, three points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Mountain Hawks’ games have a total points bet of 137.4 points this season, 1.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 14.5 PTS, 9.8 REB, 51.3 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 16.7 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (42-for-88)
- Jonas Harper: 7.7 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (34-for-112)
- Walter Whyte: 13.1 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- Fletcher Tynen: 5.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 48.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (30-for-75)
- Jeameril Wilson: 11.1 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Dominic Parolin: 5.4 PTS, 44 FG%
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 8.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (25-for-65)
- Nic Lynch: 7.2 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.