The Bellarmine Knights (10-8, 4-0 ASUN) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the Jacksonville Dolphins (11-5, 3-1 ASUN) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Knights Hall. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 123.5 in the matchup.
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Predictions
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Knights games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The Knights’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.6 points scored. That’s 20.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Knights have a points-per-game average 1.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Jacksonville has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Jacksonville’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Dolphins’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 128 points scored. That’s 4.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Dolphins are scoring 64.6 points per game compared to their 66 season average.
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Betting Trends
- Bellarmine has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-3-0).
- The Knights are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Bellarmine’s games have gone over the total four times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 70.6 points per game the Knights score are 14.0 more points than the Dolphins give up (56.6).
- Bellarmine has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 10-6 record overall when scoring more than 56.6 points.
- Jacksonville has covered the spread 10 times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Dolphins have gone 5-0 against the spread.
- This season, Jacksonville’s games have hit the over four times out of 13 chances.
- The Dolphins put up an average of 66 points per game, just 0.8 fewer points than the 66.8 the Knights allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.8 points, Jacksonville is 3-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Over/Under Trends
- All of Bellarmine’s games this season have hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 123.5 points.
- This season, five of Jacksonville’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 123.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.6 points per game, 13.1 points more than the over/under of 123.5 for this game.
- The 123.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.1 fewer than the 123.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Knights games is 143.3 points, 19.8 more than the over/under of 123.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.3 points separates the average total points bet in Dolphins’ games (129.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (123.5 points).
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 17.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 51.2 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (5-for-35)
- Juston Betz: 6.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 57 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- CJ Fleming: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (32-for-89)
- Alec Pfriem: 7.9 PTS, 59.5 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (25-for-52)
- Curt Hopf: 8.6 PTS, 60.9 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Jordan Davis: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Mike Marsh: 8.7 PTS, 56.4 FG%
- Osayi Osifo: 8.6 PTS, 67.1 FG%
- Kevion Nolan: 12.3 PTS, 2.2 STL, 36.9 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (29-for-75)
- Bryce Workman: 8.1 PTS, 50.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.