The No. 2 Auburn Tigers (17-1, 6-0 SEC) take a 14-game winning streak into a home matchup with the No. 12 Kentucky Wildcats (15-3, 5-1 SEC), winners of four straight. The Wildcats are underdogs by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The point total in the matchup is 149.
Auburn vs. Kentucky Predictions
Auburn vs. Kentucky Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Auburn has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Auburn and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 2.4 fewer points (146.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Kentucky covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Kentucky’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.6 points scored. That’s 6.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 83.1, 0.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Auburn vs. Kentucky Betting Trends
- Auburn is 14-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Tigers are 12-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Auburn have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Tigers put up 17.9 more points per game (80.7) than the Wildcats give up (62.8).
- When Auburn totals more than 62.8 points, it is 13-3 against the spread and 15-1 overall.
- Kentucky has put together an 11-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- Kentucky’s games have gone over the total eight times this year.
- The Wildcats’ 82.9 points per game are 17.3 more points than the 65.6 the Tigers allow.
- Kentucky is 9-6 against the spread and 14-1 overall when it scores more than 65.6 points.
Auburn vs. Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- This season, Auburn and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 149 points nine times.
- There have been six Kentucky games that have finished with a combined score higher than 149 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 149 is 14.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (80.7 points per game) and the Wildcats (82.9 points per game).
- The 128.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 20.6 fewer than the 149 total in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 145.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.4 points more than the average over/under in Wildcats’ games this season (143.6 points).
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 10.3 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 4.2 BLK, 60.8 FG%, 14.8 3PT% (4-for-27)
- Jabari Smith: 15.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.9 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (40-for-92)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.6 STL, 40.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (34-for-96)
- K.D. Johnson: 12.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (29-for-85)
- Jaylin Williams: 6.7 PTS, 51 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 16.1 PTS, 14.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.4 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.5 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (23-for-57)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 9.8 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.6 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 9.8 PTS, 49 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Kellan Grady: 11.4 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (49-for-113)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.