The Albany (NY) Great Danes (7-10, 3-2 America East) are favored (-1.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Stony Brook Seawolves (11-6, 3-1 America East) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at SEFCU Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 133.5 points.
Albany (NY) vs. Stony Brook Predictions
Albany (NY) vs. Stony Brook Betting Odds
|Albany (NY)||-1.5||133.5 points|
Albany (NY) vs. Stony Brook Last 10 Games
- Albany (NY) covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Great Danes games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The past 10 Great Danes games averaged 3.6 fewer points (129.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Great Danes have a points-per-game average 0.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Stony Brook covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Stony Brook and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Seawolves games averaged seven more points (140.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Seawolves are scoring 72.7 points per game compared to their 72.2 season average.
Albany (NY) vs. Stony Brook Betting Trends
- Albany (NY) has covered the spread 10 times in 16 games with a set spread.
- The Great Danes have not covered a spread (0-3) when they are at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Albany (NY) have hit the over three times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Great Danes record 61.1 points per game, 11.8 fewer points than the 72.9 the Seawolves give up.
- Stony Brook has compiled a 10-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Seawolves have an ATS record of 5-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 10 of Stony Brook’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Seawolves’ 72.2 points per game are 6.7 more points than the 65.5 the Great Danes give up.
- Stony Brook is 5-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it scores more than 65.5 points.
Albany (NY) vs. Stony Brook Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Albany (NY)’s 16 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- In Stony Brook’s 15 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 133.5.
- The Great Danes average 61.1 points per game against the Seawolves’ 72.2, amounting to 0.2 points under the game’s total of 133.5.
- This game’s total is 4.9 fewer points than the 138.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Great Danes games is 0.2 points fewer than the over/under of 133.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.8 points separates the average total points bet in Seawolves’ games (140.3 points) and this game’s over/under (133.5 points).
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Jamel Horton: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.5 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
- Matt Cerruti: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.2 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (27-for-58)
- Justin Neely: 6.7 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Paul Newman: 4.3 PTS, 59.2 FG%
Stony Brook Team Leaders
- Tykei Greene: 11.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 48.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
- Anthony Roberts: 14.8 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (20-for-70)
- Jahlil Jenkins: 13.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
- Frankie Policelli: 7.8 PTS, 40 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (30-for-74)
- Omar Habwe: 5 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.