The Abilene Christian Wildcats (10-7, 2-5 WAC) will attempt to stop a five-game win streak when they host the Cal Baptist Lancers (12-6, 2-3 WAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Moody Coliseum (Abilene) as 8-point favorites. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Abilene Christian vs. Cal Baptist Predictions
Abilene Christian vs. Cal Baptist Betting Odds
|Abilene Christian||-8||141.5 points|
Abilene Christian vs. Cal Baptist Last 10 Games
- Abilene Christian has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Wildcats games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 138.4 total points, 3.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 7.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cal Baptist covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Cal Baptist games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Lancers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.5 points scored. That’s two more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Lancers have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 75.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Abilene Christian vs. Cal Baptist Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-3-0).
- The Wildcats are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the total five times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Wildcats score 75.1 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 67.3 the Lancers give up.
- When Abilene Christian scores more than 67.3 points, it is 7-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Cal Baptist has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this year (10-5-0).
- The Lancers have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This season, seven of Cal Baptist’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Lancers score an average of 75.3 points per game, 10.5 more points than the 64.8 the Wildcats allow.
- When it scores more than 64.8 points, Cal Baptist is 6-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
Abilene Christian vs. Cal Baptist Over/Under Trends
- Abilene Christian and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141.5 points) five times this season.
- There have been nine Cal Baptist games that have ended with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- The Wildcats average 75.1 points per game against the Lancers’ 75.3, totaling 8.9 points over the contest’s point total of 141.5.
- This game’s point total is 9.4 fewer points than the 132.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 136.6 points, 4.9 fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Lancers’ games this season (144 points).
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 9.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.8 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
- Reggie Miller: 6.9 PTS, 2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Cameron Steele: 8.3 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Makhi Morris: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Coryon Mason: 11.5 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Daniel Akin: 13.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 64.4 FG%
- Taran Armstrong: 8.6 PTS, 6.3 AST, 44.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Tre Armstrong: 12.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 39 3PT% (39-for-100)
- Ty Rowell: 10.8 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (30-for-76)
- Reed Nottage: 11.3 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.