The Wagner Seahawks (12-2, 6-0 NEC) bring a nine-game winning streak into a road matchup with the Long Island Sharks (7-9, 4-2 NEC), winners of four straight. The Sharks are underdogs by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 21, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Wagner vs. LIU Predictions
Wagner vs. LIU Betting Odds
Wagner vs. LIU Last 10 Games
- Wagner has a 8-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Wagner games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Seahawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.5 points scored. That’s 8.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Seahawks have scored 7.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- LIU covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The past 10 Sharks games averaged 143.5 points, equal to this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Sharks are scoring 73.1 points per game compared to their 72.6 season average.
Wagner vs. LIU Betting Trends
- Wagner has covered the spread five times this season (5-4-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 3-2.
- This season, Wagner’s games have hit the over four times out of nine chances.
- The Seahawks average 66.1 points per game, 5.2 fewer points than the 71.3 the Sharks allow.
- Wagner has a 4-2 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- LIU has covered the spread 13 times over 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Sharks have gone 7-0 against the spread.
- This year, five of LIU’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Sharks average 19.5 more points per game (72.6) than the Seahawks allow (53.1).
- When it scores more than 53.1 points, LIU is 7-6 against the spread and 7-8 overall.
Wagner vs. LIU Over/Under Trends
- Three Wagner games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Eight of LIU’s games ended with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 143.5 is 4.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Seahawks (66.1 points per game) and the Sharks (72.6 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 19.1 fewer points than the 124.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Seahawks games is 8.0 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this contest.
- Sharks’ games have a total points bet of 144.4 points this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Wagner Team Leaders
- Alex Morales: 16.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.9 STL, 58 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
- Elijah Ford: 12.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 56 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
- Raekwon Rogers: 12 PTS, 62 FG%
- Will Martinez: 12.6 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Delonnie Hunt: 7.2 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 18.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.4 BLK, 45.8 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (48-for-125)
- Eral Penn: 14.7 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (20-for-72)
- Isaac Kante: 11.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.1 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Kyndall Davis: 9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 45.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Tre Wood: 5.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.8 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.