The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (5-12, 1-5 NEC) are favored (by 7.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (5-14, 2-4 NEC) on Friday, January 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Predictions
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
|Saint Francis (PA)||-7.5||138.5 points|
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Last 10 Games
- Saint Francis (PA) has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Saint Francis (PA) games has gone over the set total three times.
- The Red Flash’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.3 points scored. That’s 5.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Red Flash have scored 5.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cent. Conn. St. is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The last 10 Blue Devils games averaged 137.3 total points, 1.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Blue Devils have a 56.9 points-per-game average, 2.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Trends
- Saint Francis (PA) has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-6-0).
- Games involving Saint Francis (PA) have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Red Flash record only 0.8 fewer points per game (69.8) than the Blue Devils allow (70.6).
- When Saint Francis (PA) puts up more than 70.6 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- Cent. Conn. St. is 16-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Blue Devils are 13-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Cent. Conn. St. have hit the over seven times this year.
- The Blue Devils score 15.2 fewer points per game (59.2) than the Red Flash allow their opponents to score (74.4).
- When it scores more than 74.4 points, Cent. Conn. St. is 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Saint Francis (PA) games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 138.5 points.
- This season, 11 games Cent. Conn. St. played finished with a combined score over 138.5 points.
- The Red Flash average 69.8 points per game against the Blue Devils’ 59.2, amounting to 9.5 points under the game’s total of 138.5.
- This matchup’s total is 6.5 fewer points than the 145 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Red Flash games is 144.9 points, 6.4 more than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- Blue Devils games have an over/under of 138 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Saint Francis (PA) Team Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover: 12.9 PTS, 2 STL, 41 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
- Ronell Giles, Jr.: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Josh Cohen: 11.1 PTS, 63.5 FG%
- Maxwell Land: 9.8 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
- Myles Thompson: 11.2 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 47.9 3PT% (23-for-48)
Cent. Conn. St. Team Leaders
- Nigel Scantlebury: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (25-for-59)
- Andre Snoddy: 7.6 PTS, 48.7 FG%
- Ian Krishnan: 10.7 PTS, 38 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (38-for-104)
- Stephane Ayangma: 6.2 PTS, 41 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Trenton McLaughlin: 5.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (20-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.