A-10 opponents meet when the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (10-4, 2-1 A-10) visit the Duquesne Dukes (6-9, 1-2 A-10) at PPG Paints Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 21, 2022. The Dukes are 5.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 138.5 in the matchup.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Duquesne Predictions
Saint Bonaventure vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
|Saint Bonaventure||-5.5||138.5 points|
Saint Bonaventure vs. Duquesne Last 10 Games
- Saint Bonaventure covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bonnies games averaged 134.5 total points, 4.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bonnies’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Duquesne covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Duquesne and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Dukes’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.2 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Dukes have scored 2.1 more points per contest compared to their 69.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- Saint Bonaventure is 5-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bonnies are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Saint Bonaventure have hit the over six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 70.7 points per game the Bonnies record are the same as the Dukes give up.
- Saint Bonaventure has a 2-4 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when putting up more than 71.5 points.
- Duquesne has gone 7-7-1 against the spread this year.
- The Dukes have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Duquesne’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Dukes put up an average of 69.4 points per game, just 1.5 more points than the 67.9 the Bonnies allow.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Duquesne is 5-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Duquesne Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 138.5 points four times.
- Nine of Duquesne’s games finished with a combined score over 138.5 points this season.
- The Bonnies average 70.7 points per game against the Dukes’ 69.4, amounting to 1.6 points over the game’s total of 138.5.
- The 139.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.9 more than the 138.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bonnies games is 4.1 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Dukes’ games (137.8 points) this season.
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Jaren Holmes: 15.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 3.1 BLK, 58.9 FG%
- Jalen Adaway: 13.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Dominick Welch: 10.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.3 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (34-for-103)
- Kyle Lofton: 12.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (15-for-50)
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.6 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 45.6 FG%, 12.9 3PT% (4-for-31)
- Leon Ayers III: 12.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (22-for-77)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 12.1 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 12.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 37.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Jackie Johnson III: 9.3 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (21-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.