The Ohio Bobcats (14-2, 5-0 MAC) will attempt to build on a nine-game win streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (14-4, 6-1 MAC) at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, January 21, 2022 as 3-point favorites. The Rockets have won five games in a row. The point total is 146.5 for the matchup.
Ohio vs. Toledo Predictions
Ohio vs. Toledo Betting Odds
Ohio vs. Toledo Last 10 Games
- Ohio has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Ohio and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bobcats games averaged 142.5 total points, 4.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Bobcats have a points-per-game average 1.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Toledo has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Rockets games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past 10 Rockets games averaged 2.3 more points (148.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Rockets’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 80.2, 0.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Ohio vs. Toledo Betting Trends
- Ohio has compiled an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 4-5.
- Ohio’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 74.2 points per game the Bobcats average are 6.8 more points than the Rockets allow (67.4).
- Ohio has a 6-4 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Toledo is 12-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Rockets have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Toledo have hit the over five times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Rockets’ 79.4 points per game are 13.5 more points than the 65.9 the Bobcats give up.
- When it scores more than 65.9 points, Toledo is 11-3 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
Ohio vs. Toledo Over/Under Trends
- Ohio and its opponents have combined to go over Friday’s over/under of 146.5 points seven times this season.
- This season, eight of Toledo’s games have ended with a score higher than 146.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.6 points per game, 7.1 points more than the point total of 146.5 for this game.
- The 133.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 13.2 fewer than the 146.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bobcats games is 3.0 points fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Rockets’ games this season (146.8 points).
Ohio Team Leaders
- Mark Sears: 19.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (21-for-49)
- Jason Carter: 14.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.2 BLK, 46.0 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
- Ben Vander Plas: 12.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.5 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (33-for-92)
- Ben Roderick: 7.2 PTS, 31.9 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (14-for-66)
- Miles Brown: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 47.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (29-for-84)
- JT Shumate: 15.4 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 52.1 3PT% (38-for-73)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 14.1 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Rayj Dennis: 11.6 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 7.4 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.