The New Orleans Privateers (8-8, 1-0 Southland) will attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they host the SE Louisiana Lions (9-9, 1-0 Southland) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022 as 3-point favorites. The Lions have won five games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 152.5.
New Orleans vs. SE Louisiana Predictions
New Orleans vs. SE Louisiana Betting Odds
|New Orleans||-3||152.5 points|
New Orleans vs. SE Louisiana Last 10 Games
- New Orleans has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- New Orleans’ past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Privateers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 148.4 points scored. That’s 4.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Privateers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- SE Louisiana is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Lions’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.2 points scored. That’s 6.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lions’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 72, 5.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
New Orleans vs. SE Louisiana Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Privateers have an ATS record of 2-1.
- New Orleans games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 75.6 points per game the Privateers record are the same as the Lions give up.
- New Orleans is 4-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 75.7 points.
- SE Louisiana has compiled a 13-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Lions have a perfect ATS record of 11-0.
- Games involving SE Louisiana have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Lions put up only 4.6 more points per game (77.1) than the Privateers allow (72.5).
- SE Louisiana is 0-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 72.5 points.
New Orleans vs. SE Louisiana Over/Under Trends
- Four New Orleans games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 152.5 points.
- This season, eight of SE Louisiana’s games have ended with a score higher than 152.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.7 points per game, 0.2 points more than the over/under of 152.5 for this matchup.
- The 148.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.3 fewer than the 152.5 total in this contest.
- The Privateers have seen a 147.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.1 points more than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (145.4 points).
New Orleans Team Leaders
- Derek St. Hilaire: 19.2 PTS, 2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 38 3PT% (30-for-79)
- Troy Green: 14.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.7 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Simeon Kirkland: 8.4 PTS, 61.4 FG%
- Daniel Sackey: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Tyson Jackson: 8.4 PTS, 54.2 FG%
SE Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jalyn Hinton: 12.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.1 BLK, 59.8 FG%
- Gus Okafor: 14.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (31-for-85)
- Keon Clergeot: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- Ryan Burkhardt: 8.8 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (45-for-106)
- Joe Kasperzyk: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.7 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.