The Sacred Heart Pioneers (7-12, 3-3 NEC) visit the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (6-12, 2-4 NEC) after losing four road games in a row. The Mountaineers are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 21, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 135.5.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Sacred Heart Predictions
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Sacred Heart Betting Odds
|Mount St. Mary’s||-2.5||135.5 points|
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Sacred Heart Last 10 Games
- Mount St. Mary’s is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Mountaineers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.3 points scored. That’s 5.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mountaineers have a points-per-game average five points above their season-long scoring average.
- Sacred Heart covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacred Heart’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The Pioneers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.7 points scored. That’s 6.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pioneers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 63.9, 1.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Sacred Heart Betting Trends
- Mount St. Mary’s has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this season (12-3-0).
- The Mountaineers have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Mount St. Mary’s games have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances.
- The 58.3 points per game the Mountaineers average are seven fewer points than the Pioneers give up (65.3).
- Mount St. Mary’s is 5-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall when scoring more than 65.3 points.
- Sacred Heart has covered the spread 10 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Pioneers have an ATS record of 7-0 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Sacred Heart’s games have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances.
- The Pioneers put up an average of 65.2 points per game, just 2.1 more points than the 63.1 the Mountaineers give up to opponents.
- Sacred Heart is 6-4 against the spread and 7-6 overall when it scores more than 63.1 points.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Sacred Heart Over/Under Trends
- This season, Mount St. Mary’s games have gone over this game’s 135.5-point over/under seven times.
- This season, nine of Sacred Heart’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- The Mountaineers average 58.3 points per game against the Pioneers’ 65.2, amounting to 12.0 points under the game’s over/under of 135.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.4 points per game, 7.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Mountaineers games is 131.5 points, 4.0 fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.7 points separates the average total points bet in Pioneers’ games (142.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (135.5 points).
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 10.8 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 57 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Jalen Benjamin: 13 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (28-for-72)
- Mezie Offurum: 10.1 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Malik Jefferson: 6.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 49 FG%
- Deandre Thomas: 6.8 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
Sacred Heart Team Leaders
- Tyler Thomas: 19.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (44-for-126)
- Nico Galette: 11 PTS, 8.9 REB, 44.2 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Aaron Clarke: 16.2 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Bryce Johnson: 5.4 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Alex Watson: 7.9 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.