The Siena Saints (6-6, 3-1 MAAC) will attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they hit the road to play the Manhattan Jaspers (9-5, 2-3 MAAC) on Friday, January 21, 2022 at Draddy Gymnasium as 3.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
Manhattan vs. Siena Predictions
Manhattan vs. Siena Betting Odds
Manhattan vs. Siena Betting Trends
- Manhattan has covered the spread seven times over 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Jaspers have an ATS record of 3-1-1.
- This season, Manhattan’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The 74.2 points per game the Jaspers record are just 4.2 more points than the Saints give up (70.0).
- When Manhattan puts up more than 70.0 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Siena has put together an 8-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Saints are 5-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Siena’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Saints score an average of 65.0 points per game, 6.9 fewer points than the 71.9 the Jaspers give up.
- When it scores more than 71.9 points, Siena is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Manhattan vs. Siena Over/Under Trends
- Manhattan and its opponents have combined to exceed Friday’s over/under of 137.5 points eight times this season.
- In Siena’s 12 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 137.5.
- The Jaspers average 74.2 points per game against the Saints’ 65.0, amounting to 1.7 points over the contest’s over/under of 137.5.
- The 141.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.4 more than the 137.5 total in this contest.
- The Jaspers have seen a 136.0 average over/under in their games this season, 1.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Saints’ games (133.8 points) this season.
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 16.5 PTS, 5.1 AST, 39.3 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (8-for-37)
- Elijah Buchanan: 8.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Josh Roberts: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 67.5 FG%
- Warren Williams: 10.4 PTS, 62.9 FG%
- Samba Diallo: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
Siena Team Leaders
- Jackson Stormo: 10.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 51.0 FG%
- Anthony Gaines: 9.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Nick Hopkins: 8.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.5 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (22-for-53)
- Colby Rogers: 13.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (30-for-68)
- Jared Billups: 6.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.