The AFC Divisional round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs features a matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs (who are only 2.5-point favorites) and the Buffalo Bills on January 23, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET on CBS. The over/under is set at 54.5 for the contest.
Chiefs vs. Bills Predictions
Chiefs vs. Bills Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs and Bills: Last Three Games
- Kansas City is 2-1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over its past three matchups.
- In all of those games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The past three Chiefs games averaged 8.7 fewer points (45.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Buffalo has covered the spread in each of its past three matchups while going 3-0 overall.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The past three Bills games averaged 11.5 fewer points (43.0) than this matchup’s point total.
Chiefs and Bills: Betting Trends
- Kansas City has compiled a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs are 12-9 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Kansas City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Chiefs have won 12 of the 17 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (70.6%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -136 or shorter, Kansas City has a 14-5 record (winning 73.7% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Chiefs’ implied win probability is 57.6%.
- Buffalo has covered the spread nine times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Bills are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Bills have been underdogs in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- Buffalo is 1-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +114 or more on the moneyline.
- This season, 12 of Kansas City’s 21 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 54.5 points.
- This season, eight games Buffalo played finished with a combined score over 54.5 points.
- The total for the game of 54.5 is 2.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Chiefs (28.2 points per game) and the Bills (28.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 38.4 points per game, 16.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Chiefs games is 52.0 points, 2.5 fewer than the over/under of 54.5 points for this contest.
- Bills games have an over/under of 47.4 points this season, 7.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is the fourth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fourth-best fantasy quarterback with 363.7 fantasy points (21.4 per game).
- Tyreek Hill‘s 185.5 total fantasy points (an average of 10.9 per game), are enough to place him 43rd overall and seventh among receivers.
- Travis Kelce is 52nd overall and second among tight ends after scoring 170.8 fantasy points (averaging 10.0 per game) so far this season.
- Darrel Williams‘ fantasy season so far has him ranked 68th overall and 22nd among running backs with 149.0 points (8.8 per game).
Bills Players to Watch
- So far this season, Josh Allen is the top fantasy player overall with 402.6 fantasy points (23.7 per game).
- Stefon Diggs‘ 182.5 total fantasy points (an average of 10.7 per game), are good enough to rank him eighth among receivers and 45th overall.
- Devin Singletary is 19th among running backs and 60th overall after scoring 157.8 fantasy points (averaging 9.3 per game) so far this season.
- Dawson Knox has put together the 102nd-ranked fantasy season (sixth among tight ends) with 115.1 fantasy points, averaging 6.8 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.