The Fresno State Bulldogs (13-4, 3-1 MWC) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Nevada Wolf Pack (8-7, 2-2 MWC) on Friday, January 21, 2022 at Lawlor Events Center as only 2-point favorites. The contest airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 135.5.
Fresno State vs. Nevada Predictions
Fresno State vs. Nevada Betting Odds
|Fresno State||-2||135.5 points|
Fresno State vs. Nevada Last 10 Games
- Fresno State is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Fresno State games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 126.8 points scored. That’s 8.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 0.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Nevada is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Nevada games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 13.6 more points (149.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wolf Pack’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 74.3, 2.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Fresno State vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Fresno State has put together a 13-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 7-1.
- Fresno State’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs record 8.9 fewer points per game (66.6) than the Wolf Pack allow (75.5).
- Fresno State has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 75.5 points.
- Nevada has registered a 6-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Wolf Pack have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Nevada’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Wolf Pack average 19.8 more points per game (76.3) than the Bulldogs give up to opponents (56.5).
- Nevada has put together a 3-10 ATS record and an 8-7 overall record in games it scores more than 56.5 points.
Fresno State vs. Nevada Over/Under Trends
- Fresno State and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (135.5 points) three times this season.
- There have been 13 Nevada games that have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points this season.
- The Bulldogs average 66.6 points per game against the Wolf Pack’s 76.3, totaling 7.4 points over the contest’s point total of 135.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 132 points per game, 3.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 5.7 points fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 14.3 points separates the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (149.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (135.5 points).
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 19.3 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Anthony Holland: 9.2 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 47.2 3PT% (25-for-53)
- Isaiah Hill: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 32.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- Jordan Campbell: 7.6 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Leo Colimerio: 5.1 PTS, 59.7 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
Nevada Team Leaders
- Grant Sherfield: 19.5 PTS, 6.5 AST, 44.5 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
- Desmond Cambridge: 15.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (42-for-126)
- Warren Washington: 10.2 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 59.8 FG%
- Will Baker: 11.5 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (15-for-35)
- Kenan Blackshear: 7.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.