The Buffalo Bulls (9-6, 3-2 MAC) are favored (-7.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Kent State Golden Flashes (9-8, 4-3 MAC) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 21, 2022 at Alumni Arena. The matchup’s over/under is 145.
Buffalo vs. Kent State Predictions
Buffalo vs. Kent State Betting Odds
Buffalo vs. Kent State Last 10 Games
- Buffalo covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Buffalo games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Bulls’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 151.9 points scored. That’s 6.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.0 point higher than their season-long average.
- Kent State is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Kent State and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Golden Flashes’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.5 points scored. That’s 7.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Golden Flashes’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 65.4, 3.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Buffalo vs. Kent State Betting Trends
- Buffalo has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-7-0).
- In games this season when favored by 7.5 points or more, the Bulls are 3-3 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Buffalo’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Bulls score 81.6 points per game, 19.2 more points than the 62.4 the Golden Flashes give up.
- When Buffalo puts up more than 62.4 points, it is 7-5 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
- Kent State is 8-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Golden Flashes have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Kent State’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Golden Flashes average just 4.4 fewer points per game (68.5) than the Bulls allow (72.9).
- Kent State has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 72.9 points.
Buffalo vs. Kent State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Buffalo and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 145 points seven times.
- In Kent State’s 15 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 145.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.1 points per game, 5.1 points more than the total of 145 for this matchup.
- The 135.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.7 fewer than the 145 over/under in this contest.
- The Bulls have seen a 151.1 average over/under in their games this season, 6.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (145 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Flashes’ games (137.6 points) this season.
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams: 18.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Ronaldo Segu: 16.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 48.1 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (30-for-69)
- Josh Mballa: 14.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 53.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Maceo Jack: 10.2 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- David Skogman: 7.7 PTS, 60.3 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 17.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (36-for-112)
- Malique Jacobs: 12.3 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.4 STL, 38.7 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
- Justyn Hamilton: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49.6 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 7.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33.7 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Tervell Beck: 6.8 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (15-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.