The Winthrop Eagles (10-6, 3-0 Big South) are favored (-3.5) to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Presbyterian Blue Hose (8-10, 0-3 Big South) at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Templeton Physical Education Center. The matchup’s point total is 136.5.
Winthrop vs. Presbyterian Predictions
Winthrop vs. Presbyterian Betting Odds
Winthrop vs. Presbyterian Last 10 Games
- Winthrop covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Winthrop and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 146.4 total points, 9.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Presbyterian covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Blue Hose games averaged 133.4 total points, 3.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Blue Hose have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Winthrop vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends
- Winthrop has compiled a 4-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 1-6 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Winthrop games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Eagles put up 77.5 points per game, 10.2 more points than the 67.3 the Blue Hose allow.
- When Winthrop puts up more than 67.3 points, it is 4-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- Presbyterian has gone 12-3-1 against the spread this year.
- The Blue Hose are 9-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Presbyterian’s games have gone over the total six times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Blue Hose score an average of 67.3 points per game, 5.6 fewer points than the 72.9 the Eagles give up to opponents.
- Presbyterian is 2-1-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 72.9 points.
Winthrop vs. Presbyterian Over/Under Trends
- Winthrop and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (136.5 points) 12 times this season.
- In Presbyterian’s 16 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 136.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.8 points per game, 8.3 points more than the over/under of 136.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 3.7 fewer points than the 140.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 145.8 over/under in their games this season, 9.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Blue Hose games have an over/under of 134.9 points this season, 1.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Winthrop Team Leaders
- D.J. Burns: 16.3 PTS, 63.5 FG%
- Cory Hightower: 10.7 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (25-for-55)
- Patrick Good: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.3 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (43-for-95)
- Drew Buggs: 5.4 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Michael Anumba: 7.6 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 17.2 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (30-for-124)
- Winston Hill: 11.3 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.8 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Kobe Stewart: 6.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- Brandon Younger: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (16-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.