The South Dakota Coyotes (10-7, 3-3 Summit) are underdogs (+6) for an attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Western Illinois Leathernecks (12-6, 3-3 Summit) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Western Hall. The point total for the matchup is set at 148.5.
Western Illinois vs. South Dakota Predictions
Western Illinois vs. South Dakota Betting Odds
|Western Illinois||-6||148.5 points|
Western Illinois vs. South Dakota Last 10 Games
- Western Illinois is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Western Illinois and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Leathernecks games averaged 2.7 more points (151.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Leathernecks have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- South Dakota is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- South Dakota’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Coyotes games averaged 7.2 fewer points (141.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Coyotes have a 73 points-per-game average, 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Western Illinois vs. South Dakota Betting Trends
- Western Illinois has registered a 9-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Leathernecks have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Western Illinois’ games have gone over the total eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Leathernecks score 11.3 more points per game (80.5) than the Coyotes give up (69.2).
- Western Illinois has an 8-5 record against the spread and an 11-4 record overall when putting up more than 69.2 points.
- South Dakota is 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Coyotes have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Games involving South Dakota have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Coyotes’ 73.8 points per game are only 1.3 fewer points than the 75.1 the Leathernecks allow to opponents.
- South Dakota has put together a 4-1 ATS record and a 7-0 overall record in games it scores more than 75.1 points.
Western Illinois vs. South Dakota Over/Under Trends
- Western Illinois and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (148.5 points) 10 times this season.
- In South Dakota’s 15 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 148.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 154.3 points per game, 5.8 points more than the point total of 148.5 for this matchup.
- The 144.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.2 fewer than the 148.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Leathernecks have seen a 150.6 over/under in their games this season, 2.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Coyotes games have an over/under of 140.5 points this season, eight points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Western Illinois Team Leaders
- Trenton Massner: 16.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (31-for-85)
- Colton Sandage: 13.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (41-for-115)
- Luka Barisic: 13.4 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 27 3PT% (30-for-111)
- Will Carius: 16.9 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (60-for-144)
- Tamell Pearson: 9.7 PTS, 59.3 FG%
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 13.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 14.5 PTS, 42 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (30-for-78)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 55.2 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Tasos Kamateros: 8.9 PTS, 42 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Xavier Fuller: 12.8 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.