The Utah Valley Wolverines (11-6, 2-3 WAC) host the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (6-11, 1-4 WAC) in a matchup of WAC teams at UCCU Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The Vaqueros are 12-point underdogs in the game. The point total is set at 149 for the matchup.
Utah Valley vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Predictions
Utah Valley vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Odds
|Utah Valley||-12||149 points|
Utah Valley vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Last 10 Games
- Utah Valley is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah Valley games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Wolverines games averaged 13 fewer points (136) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wolverines have a points-per-game average 4.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- UT Rio Grande Valley covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UT Rio Grande Valley games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Vaqueros’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 148.3 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Vaqueros’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 71.3, 2.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Utah Valley vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Trends
- Utah Valley has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-6-0).
- Utah Valley games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Wolverines average only 3.2 fewer points per game (75.1) than the Vaqueros allow (78.3).
- Utah Valley has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 78.3 points.
- UT Rio Grande Valley has put together a record of 13-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Vaqueros are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- Games involving UT Rio Grande Valley have hit the over 10 times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Vaqueros’ 73.4 points per game are 7.5 more points than the 65.9 the Wolverines allow.
- When it scores more than 65.9 points, UT Rio Grande Valley is 7-4 against the spread and 6-8 overall.
Utah Valley vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah Valley games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 149-point total four times.
- There have been nine UT Rio Grande Valley games that have ended with a combined score over 149 points this season.
- The Wolverines average 75.1 points per game against the Vaqueros’ 73.4, amounting to 0.5 points under the matchup’s point total of 149.
- These two teams surrender a combined 144.2 points per game, 4.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Wolverines games is 138.4 points, 10.6 fewer than the over/under of 149 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.3 points more than the average over/under in Vaqueros’ games this season (146.7 points).
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.9 PTS, 13.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 50 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Blaze Nield: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Connor Harding: 11.2 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (31-for-83)
- Tim Fuller: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 61.9 FG%
UT Rio Grande Valley Team Leaders
- Justin Johnson: 16.5 PTS, 50 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Mike Adewunmi: 9.7 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- Marek Nelson: 10.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 49.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Ricky Nelson: 9.2 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (12-for-24)
- RayQuan Taylor: 6.7 PTS, 59.7 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.