The Boise State Broncos (13-4, 4-0 MWC) are underdogs (+1) in their attempt to extend a 10-game winning streak when they visit the Utah State Aggies (10-8, 1-4 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum. The over/under is set at 132.5 for the matchup.
Utah State vs. Boise State Predictions
Utah State vs. Boise State Betting Odds
|Utah State||-1||132.5 points|
Utah State vs. Boise State Last 10 Games
- Utah State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah State and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Aggies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 143.9 points scored. That’s 11.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Aggies are scoring 2.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Boise State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Boise State and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 132.9 total points, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Broncos are scoring 72.9 points per game compared to their 69.7 season average.
Utah State vs. Boise State Betting Trends
- Utah State has put together a record of 10-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Aggies have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- This season, Utah State’s games have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances.
- The Aggies average 75.9 points per game, 16.8 more points than the 59.1 the Broncos allow.
- Utah State is 8-5 against the spread and 10-5 overall when scoring more than 59.1 points.
- Boise State has covered the spread six times in 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Broncos have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, Boise State’s games have hit the over four times out of 15 chances.
- The Broncos’ 69.7 points per game are only 0.3 more points than the 69.4 the Aggies give up to opponents.
- Boise State has put together a 5-2 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
Utah State vs. Boise State Over/Under Trends
- Utah State and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s over/under of 132.5 points 12 times this season.
- In Boise State’s 15 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 132.5.
- The Aggies average 75.9 points per game against the Broncos’ 69.7, totaling 13.1 points over the game’s over/under of 132.5.
- The 128.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are four fewer than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Aggies have seen a 141.8 average over/under in their games this season, 9.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Broncos’ games have a total points bet of 133.7 points this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 18.9 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.9 STL, 59.3 FG%, 51.3 3PT% (20-for-39)
- Brandon Horvath: 12.4 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (24-for-61)
- Rylan Jones: 8.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.6 STL, 41.2 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Steven Ashworth: 7.6 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (31-for-77)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 6.8 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.3 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (32-for-83)
- Mladen Armus: 6.8 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 45.6 FG%
- Emmanuel Akot: 11.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 41 3PT% (34-for-83)
- Tyson Degenhart: 9.1 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.