Two struggling teams hit the court when the UT Martin Skyhawks (5-11, 2-3 OVC) host the Austin Peay Governors (4-9, 0-3 OVC) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Skyhawks are 3.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak against the Governors, who have lost six straight. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
UT Martin vs. Austin Peay Predictions
UT Martin vs. Austin Peay Betting Odds
|UT Martin||-3.5||144.5 points|
UT Martin vs. Austin Peay Last 10 Games
- UT Martin has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UT Martin games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Skyhawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Skyhawks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Austin Peay has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Austin Peay’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Governors games averaged 139.3 total points, 5.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Governors have a 64.9 points-per-game average, 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
UT Martin vs. Austin Peay Betting Trends
- UT Martin has gone 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, eight of UT Martin’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Skyhawks record 70.1 points per game, just 2.6 fewer points than the 72.7 the Governors allow.
- UT Martin has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 72.7 points.
- Austin Peay is 10-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Governors are 9-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Austin Peay have hit the over three times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Governors score 6.7 fewer points per game (68.3) than the Skyhawks allow (75.0).
- When it scores more than 75.0 points, Austin Peay is 1-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
UT Martin vs. Austin Peay Over/Under Trends
- This season, UT Martin and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 144.5 points nine times.
- There have been three Austin Peay games that have finished with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 144.5 is 6.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Skyhawks (70.1 points per game) and the Governors (68.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 147.7 points per game, 3.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Skyhawks games is 143.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- Governors games have an over/under of 139.3 points this season, 5.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 16.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 1.7 BLK, 45.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (18-for-66)
- Chris Nix: 8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 56 FG%
- KK Curry: 10.9 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Koby Jeffries: 6.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 53.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Mikel Henderson: 7.8 PTS, 34.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (28-for-91)
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 12.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 51.4 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 13.2 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Cameron Copeland: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.4 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Tariq Silver: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
- Carlos Paez: 5.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.